Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a long awaited update

Im back at school, im my cold bedroom, sitting on my air bed.

Havent blogged in a while, since it was christmas break you would think id have more time to blog, but due to the laptop being left at school, and my constant travelling and jam packed scheduled, this wasnt the case,

but, alas, i have returned to finish up one last semester of school...its hard to believe in 4 short months i will be graduating and headed somewhere else, away from the area ive spent the last 5 years. im so excited. I actually cannot wait to get out of Toledo, OH....this is much evident to me after my break.

i spent most of my break with the boyfriend (not non-boyfriend any longer). My nana calls it my little honeymoon after honeymoon. i guess in a lot of ways it felt like that since I stayed with him and lived with him for a few days of sweet bliss. It was wonderful. He is my best friend in so many ways, and the person that brings out the truest form of myself....its hard to be away from him now. but we have some visits planned over the semester, and the "i wish i was with you" conversations have begun again that took place all of the last 8 years of our lives together. I cant believe our story and all weve been through together, and how after all of this time we are finally at this place we must have been intended to be.

it looks for now my postgrad plans have been finalized in my mind. I am going to be moving to cincinnati and living with Julia. this makes me so excited~! i was researching the hospitals in the area there and the opportunites are endless. it seems every area ive ever even considered for nursing has job openings. so i think i am going to just apply to every single one of them and trust ill be placed where i am intended to be.

I had dinner with Laura from Nicaragua today. It was so good to see her. I expressed to her my loneliness I feel in coming back to school, how i feel like i dont have anyone really close to me here, and feel so very on my own and without a close close friend. She understood me completely and i know that i have her. I just need to make more time for her.

still i do feel like i am alone. when greer is in cali, julia goes back to nh, and bf is so far away...it just feels kind of empty. but i know all of these pieces will be coming together and this can be a good reflection time to work on me, and of course focus on school which on day 2 is already stressing me out. i have no idea how im going to pass the HESI exam, NCLEX, let alone every single quiz, test, lab check-off, preceptorship, and 4 patient clinical rotation.

guess ill do it somehow


p.s. see aunt lucy, i didnt complain about you on here!!! (i know you're faithfully reading!)

No comments: