Monday, May 25, 2009

so im sick again, and once again im sick at my boyfriends which always seems to happen. I was praying and praying it was just allergies but as it got worse, regardless of allergy medicine, and my sinuses began to plug it was evident that this was more than just allergies and a cold rather. so now im in bed at my boyfriends, hes out playing cards. such a life. id rather he be out so i can rest and sleep. Its weird how much alike we are but when it comes to sleep, he doesnt need more than 5 hours a night..while i need at least 8 - 12 with a nap throughout the day. i feel sick if i am up past 11 and he can go to bed at 4 and be up at 7 with no trouble at all. wow. im not even jealous because i looooove sleep.

on the job front, the health dept. needs my transcipts before i can drop off the app and interview. so im not sure if i should wait until the HESI grade is fixed because right now it looks like i have an F on my grades and i dont think that would look very well in a competitive market. hm.

the stuff for the course was mailed out last friday so i can begin it as soon as i get it. Im thinking this weekend. Mom will be out of town and ill have the place to myself for a week to really buckle down and get to work on this. I cant wait to pass it!! what a victory it will be! im ready to get to work as well with this class. not having school or work or anything is fun for like 2 days then im B O R E D. Im just ready to do something important with myself!!!! i know i need to be resting and i havent been considering my mono and all the illnesses i keep getting., but its just so boring to lay around and rest all the time! especially when its been as nice as its been. In kentucky weve been outside almsot every day on the farm, cooking out, taking walks. We are seriously so blessed with a beautiful world to enjoy. Proof of God and his love for us! i cant even imagine how Heaven will be when this world is as beautiful as it is....although thats not true everywhere. Laura is going to Nicaragua again and i am sooooo jealous. i would love to go back! i serously feel like there is so much more for me to do there. my work will never be done! i dont think its financially possible and im not even sure where ill bei n august in terms of a job or living circumstances...i just wish with my whole heart it was possible. Nicaragua is the most wonderiful thing I have ever done . I think of it most everyday day and the experiences i had. What an amazing journey.

im really tired, this nyquil is kicking in so im going to nap.

if you want a good movie recommendation, i highly recommend Marley & Me, although you need a big box of tissues for it. its a really good story =)

No comments: