Thursday, May 7, 2009

I know i have been so mia lately. I just cant believe the crazyness of life. I feel like this semester has been such a slack on my part. In every aspect. Looking back on the mono, and boyfriend, and classes...its just been a whirlwind. Im finishing with an all time low GPA, because I got a C in adult health (being the bubble mishap that happened) and an F in the compentency course because of the failed HESI...but that grade will be replaced when i take this course this summer. My gpa will take a dip but hopefully not too low because i really want to do grad school...but i can partition my way in if it dips too low. I guess i shouldnt really beat myself up about it, i cant change it now ....even if i wish i could. But wishing such things is a waste of time.
in actuality I am graduating tomorrow . I am done with my bachelors and undergraduate degree. This 5 year ride is over.
Last night we went on our nursing bar crawl in bg, which i did not over drink at because im my recent distaste of drunkness ....but i found myself so nystalgia and sad at the way things chance. Junction, the bar of my first 3 years, was closed. I spend every wednesday there for 3 years, at country night, drinking on the porch illigally, hiding the x's on my hands, and going to the bathroom to sneak beers i had piled into my purse, watching bands and meeting up with the alpha sigs with my favorite chi o girls. Making out with random boys on the porch, and eating the free hotdogs they served all summer, and we wont forget the time i made out with the bartender who gave me free pitches of beer, which were always taken away from me by the guys who looked out after Leah and I. And then we passed the ally we used to wait for each otehr when we got separated from the group, we passed the clocktower that we referred to as Big Ben, and MAC beach we sat on when there were fire alarms at our dorm, My sorority house which was both the worst and best times of my life, east merry where we chalked all over the boys porch, wooster street which is the place of all the best move in parties...its so sad that this is over . but its time to move on.
i still have no idea what im doing with my life. but im heavily considering moving to kentucky because of the job opening at the health department. But for summer i am going to be babysitting a 10 month old girl and a 4 year old girl for 3 days a week adn then in june for 5 days a week only 5 hours a day to give me time to study for teh hesi. We had a class meeting and it sounds like this class is going to be pretty intense. the quote frm the teacher was "you've been getting dessert, well im going to give you meat" but that makes me happy because i need something to challenge me thats going to actually work and have results.
im so exciting to see my family and mark tomorrow for graduation. sooooo excited! im sad that some people cant come because of work but they are always with me! and ill celebrate with them in my own time!

i think that pretty much sums up my feelings right now.

happy summer!

No comments: