Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The neighbor brought over a larger tv, they thought my little dorm room one wasnt big enough. Which it wasnt but I thought it did the job. Its nice to have a big tv....dont have to squint as much.

Ive been moody lately. I think restless. Ive been thinking about the future, and growing up, and overall annoyed with people who arent doing the same. Im just in a place where the future isnt so far off and i have to think about things in a more adult like fashion. Its not live for the moment, pleasure, or whimming it anymore. Im applying for jobs, graduating from school, assuming responsibility for things that i dont even understand.

I want things in my life. I have an idea of what i want. and i dont understand why dont agree. If you want me, you want my ideas as well they are the core of who i am. Im so angry and frusterated with this force that pushes me. Im so sick of questioning this. Im so pissed off. i just want to not care. why do we ever have to care? im calling this the 3 week curse. when you are away from someone you love for so long you forget the things that make it good and start to feel bad. ugh i just wish this bug would go away. i just need the weekend to hurry here,
i NEED a break from school.
i NEED to be with my family.

greer and i are still looking into europe, thinking of not doing the contiki tour but doing it on our own . she has family in london and knows someone currently living in barcelona, so it would only be paris and italy that wed be on our own to have to pay for hostels which run about 25-30 a night. it might be cheaper to do it this way.
kate is calling...........

No comments: