Wednesday, March 25, 2009

i have a terrible cold and missed surgery today. I have ICU observation tomorrow at clinical so i wont have to do much so i should be okay. im starting to feel a little bit better now, jsut medicating myself. getting sleep.
this past weekend was awesome. I had a good second interview, really enjoyed the floor and hopefully ill hear back this week! im anxious to know!!! i really want the job now!
I spent another great weekend in ky, went to mark's gma's birthday party and then on sunday we went out on the lake and had a bon fire at 2 am...did a night walk as well.
its weird for me to be out in the country and enjoying myself. ive always been such a city girl, never thought id feel so at home out in the country, but i really do and i feel so sad when im away from there. I miss mark when im not with him, it sucks...long distance is terrible.
i wishi could jsut go down there every weekend, but i cant be that girl
on friday i am going to go home because Tony is home from air force training for 2 weeks before he heads for his station in alaska. im excited to see him !
other than that nothing else is really new. im just hoping to hear back about the job
the weeks are getting down to the wire and the HESI is 2 weeks away....im so terrified...i feel like this are in a whirlwind right now, im struggling to keep up ..bad time to get a cold...but im excited to say i bought my cap and gown...guess this graduation thing is real...wow.

No comments: