Tuesday, September 1, 2009

well, i have an aweful cold that just wont leave me alone. so congested. but anyways....here is my little update
mark is looking at this apartment i found called Townley Lake Apt. and it looks great! Its actually right across the street for Amazon where Mark works. This places cost includes cable and internet, has a 24 hour work out center, walking trail, outdoor pools, and each place has a washer and dryer which is such a bonus! Mark said they have to openings and we can either move in right away or sept 21st. so either way works fine with us! hopefully itll work out but if not Ill be staying with Mark's grandma and there are plenty of apartments out there.

my authorization to test is here!! yay! im taking my exam on Sept 26th!!! i scheduled it in cinci so its close to where im at in kentucky and i can see julia! Im so ready to get this test overwith and be a nurse officially! i filled out the paperwork online to get endorsed through kentucky to be a nurse! and i just need to get a new set of fingerprints done for kentucky so although its going to take a bit of time for everything to be complete, at least the ball is rolling!

Im at my dads currently just spending time here, hes offering me my dresser in my room here, and i have living room furniture lined up so things are really coming together. Although as i become comfortable in finances i would like to purchase my own furniture from ikea or something just to have my own nice things that i picked out and feel less like a bum college student making ends meet. but im so excited and grateful for the things i do have! i wont have to sit on milk cartons! haha

well thats the most of an update that i have so far! but im really excited and will keep everyone updated!!

No comments: