Saturday, August 1, 2009

car shopping is stressful
dad makes it even more so because so many factors have to align just perfectly to make him happy.
Today we test drove an 07 kia spectra at a local used car lot. I loved it. It has a few stains on the seats, some dirtyness to the dashboard, but other than that its beautiful. Dad complained he could hear air noise on the driver side, i didnt hear anything but after driving the neon which sounds like a hurricaine is going on outside while in operation, its a dream. We are waiting for the loan to go through on monday and then the car is mine and i can pick it up!
im very exciting but nervous at the same time. I have this car and a 5 year contract to make payments each month. It will be good to build up my credit but i cant help but feel a bit apprehensive. This is a big responsibility that felt like it was years and years away and now here it is. Im so grateful i have a father who is able to help me get my life started.
Every time i see him eh tells me to get a job, which i am trying depserately to do. i have an interview at the nursing home i used to work at on monday, pretty excited a bout this,. i have my doubts t hough, my nursing mentor told me that its not a good idea to get started into a nursing home, and i worry about getting stuck in the older market, what i want is pediatrics and its so hard to get into and med/surg experience is needed but i dont know how theyd feel about nursing home experience. i guess its a job though.
Its not in kentucky or cinci which is really where i want to go. I dont have any friends in cleveland and i love my family but im young and what am i going to do with my free time here? i guess i can always hit the road and visit. But as my relationship grows its becomes increasingly difficult to live without the one you love on a daily basis. He is in so many ways my future but its so hard to wait for it to happen. I worry about the test this will place on us.... but then again this is a temporary thing, to make money.
we shall see how it goes. Ikeep saying that God will place me exactly where i need to be and i have to continue to trust that.

No comments: