Tuesday, June 16, 2009

im in a funk and nana thinks I am depressed because of my medicatin interactions but im just genuinely hating the way my days are spent on this damn computer all day with these student lessons and modules. i just want to MOVE ON!!!!!!! i honestly dont even care anymore...if i fail the next 2 times i really dont think i will carry anymore determination for nursing and will officially become a bum of some sort, a professional secretary...at least its something im good at from previous experience.

im just so beside myself with these crazy irrational thoughts waiting fro something miraculous to happen! its not happening!!! hello!!!

at the bridal shower/ bachelorette party...i learned one of the girls is going to mexico for a year living with some sort of christian organization working downt here helping people, she doesnt get payed but it sound like an amazing opportunity. this is something i should be doing, not sitting on my ass reveiwing modules that contain 49059859 slides a lesson and taking quizzes.

i loved the weekend it was a nice break but now im back in my funk, just wanting it to be over.

im going to kentucky this upcoming weekend, computer with me as well, cant get away from the "j o b"

UGH...JUST had to vent.
sorry;

No comments: