Saturday, April 18, 2009


Its near 70 degrees outside, i got to wear a t-shirt today and i delightfully chose my SEATTLE t-shirt, hoping this would uplift my mood as i knew where i would spend the entire beautiful saturday...THE LIBRARY
yes my friends i am at the library since 2 pm, it is now 7 and i have done around 600 preparation NCLEX questions to study for the upcoming HESI on friday which i HAVE to pass to graduated (not to mention this is my second attempt) . I have high hopes, my scores are improving on the practice quizzes but im still sad that im not in the sunshine...
i watched Rachel Getting Married last nigh and Slumdog the other day...of the two would prefer slumdog but both are amazing ! Tonight for a break I am meeting Nicaragua Laura to watch The Boy In the Stripped Pajamas
I apologize for not updating as much as i would like, the end of the year and my college career has found me busy beyond all belief...but im still rolling along! 2 more weeks of classes and i am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! who can believe it????

No comments: