Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am an applying machine. I have applied for jobs left and right all over the place. i have to hear from someone soon. But i am still praying for the NICU job at cinci childrens. Laura said she knows someone that works there and will talk with them about it. Its just something ifeel in my gut i want to do so badly. I just hope it works out.
A lot of new grad jobs are avaible in places like Texas, Washington DC, and Cali. no place i want to live. I bit the bullet and applied to a place in Florida, and some in Nashville and one in kentucky. I just really want to stay within 5 hours of home. Ohio is my favorite place in the world. Im a avid traveler, but ohio is home.

Greer called to invite me to visit her in Cali over spring break, to tour around with her and her sister. Im considering it because the flight is only 200$ which isnt very bad. but i had already made some plans that i would have to cancel to go which makes me feel guilty...Greer has decided she wants to go to Europe with me if its still an option. This means id obviously have to take out a huge loan. I just cant pass this opportunity up. But the idea of getting futher in dept, and possibly not getting a job scares me. However, when will this opportunity ever present itself and when will this type of self discovery ever present itself?
maybe ill just give it time, see if a job lines up, if it does then see if i can start work in july and take june to travel.
i am going on vacation with my mother as a graduation present teh first week of june. I am so excited. i know it would be amazing and such a great time to do anything with my mother!

in other news, in one week ill be back in kentucky and it cant come soon enough. I miss him soooooo much. my best friend so far away. its been really hard being away from each other this time. I think it gets harder and harder each time. I hate it. But im really really happy, i just wish we could see each other more often. He is considering joining the air force which at first i was totally opposed to but the more and more we talk about it, it seems like a realyl good idea and its getting me excited. I just love him. end of story.

nothing else exciting is really happening here. I saw "he's just not that into you" which i was hilarious, every girl should see it...its a bit dramatic and over dramatized and kind of has a predictable ending but its good..

this next week is going to be crazy, i have a test on monday covering diabetes, kidney, pacreas, and lungs....should be hard!!! tuesday i am making up clinical that i missed because of mono (aka 5 am wake up call), then thursday i have my regular scheduled clinical (another 5 am call) , and then friday is class and my skill testing for sterile gowning for my surgery clas. such a stressful week followed by the valentines weekend with my boy and his boy! so get through the week of hell and have a great weekend!

No comments: