Saturday, April 9, 2011

i cant sleep which makes me feel like i should write.
mason is sound asleep and cuddles up to me but i cant seem to drift off and yet i know his early wake up will be here before we know it and the sun will begin to shine as i am just entering my first rem cycle. ahh alass. this is what i get for returning to night shift this week.

spring break is over after sunday so i can return to the regular schedules programming, and it cant be here soon enough! i miss my girls at work and we only have 6 weeks left together. one of whom is leaving after the end of the school year because of budget cuts which is going to change the very dynamic of the place next year., i wonder if ill like it as much without this dear friend.

i ran into several of my kid from school and its always so funny that they recognize me when i barely recognize them. i guess if they arent frequent flyers they blend into my crowd but i think its cute the bashfullness of seeing me in public like i actually am a real person and not just a school nurse..many moms approach me for them. i adore it.

im getting stressed about about the wedding. so much to do and time is ticking away.

im getting drowsy now so im going to try sleep :)

No comments: